Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bullet Again

One more time...

# I am braver when it comes to killing insects that pose a threat.

# My hair are quite long now.

# I can process my B&W pictures much better now.

# I taught someone how to make a parantha. My family laughed.

# I hate cats a little less.

# I want more piercings but this time I am scared.

# I can change my nosepins myself without a problem now.

# I could not reduce my phone usage after several efforts.

# There is a new category of people that I don't like - the forever excited kinds. Or those whose writings suggest so.

# I am reading a lot now! Of course, this is relative to my previous standards.

# I have started labeling and archiving emails.

# Also making better use of filters in Gmail.

# I don't think I will ever stop getting easily flattered. Or irritated.

# Got closure on some important issues recently.

# I took MUCH longer to write 200 posts on this blog. The last blog saw it in a flash. This is no. 203.

# I am still fond of blabbering.

# My calendar is the most artsy and the most craftsy piece of work I have ever done.

# I still HATE HSBC. The account shall be shut down soon.

# My nasal spray is going to expire soon (sorry, didn't have anything better to write :P).

# It's official. Pearson Education is unprofessional.

# I fear the thought of soon having to give up all the addictions I have right now.

Bas!

5 comments:

R said...

Addictions? That's the fun part. You crave, crave a li'l more..

That Girl said...

Oh, my favourite bullets :) After a fairly long time, no?

I like you with long hair! Please, keep them long.

I'm sure all the cats in the world are grateful :)

What are you reading these days?

And I always feel soooo happy inside when someone uses the lovely label & archive & filter facilities Gmail gives. God bless you. My labels are even nicely colour-coordinated :) I wish more people would use it, I'm willing to do it for them... just use them, please.

What's this calendar like? Artsy craftsy han :) I want to see.

You still haven't got a response from Pearson?! Oh man.

What addictions?

That Girl said...

Damn, I thought I'd be the first commenter but of course my net had to stop working right then.

Subhadip said...

Gmail filter / archive: yay yay :-)
btw, my inbox is always empty!

Us Garfield ne to emotional kar diya hai!

"My nasal spray is going to expire soon" - hmm, what would we do without these vital pieces of information!?!

RB said...

Rohit
I don't know if it will be fun to not get them.

Amiya
:-)

I am keeping them long for at least another month. :)
I've just started The Last Don by Mario Puzo.

Hehee... Mine are colour-coded too. Pretty orange for comments on this blog. :)
And let's put up ads for the services you're offering. Theek hai?
Calendar I'd made with my own photos na, remember I wrote about it? Aur dekhne ke liye to meri coke party ka invitation accept karna padega.

Yaar Pearson is very lame. They did respond then, but now it's some new drama.

Addictions of keeping my legs on the computer table and keyboard on my laps while browsing. Addictions of waking up late and sleeping even later. And several more. :)

B. O'Hemian
Aap hi se seekha hai. So you can type in some more yay!s. :)
But my inbox can never be empty. There are thousands of emails. But I did archive a HUGE chunk of them too.

:P Shayad.

Tabhi to disclaimer diya tha bhai. Samjha karo warna systems crash ho jaate hain. :P