Friday, April 20, 2007

Mixed Emotions

He got married!
I thought I was over him but who was I kidding. One SMS: “just check out all the news channels, fuckin’ yummy he looks in that sehra! :'("
And there I was running to the other room while I had my router unplugged so that I don’t sway and concentrate on studies. But one look and I was floored. That smile was there again. He was dancing! OH MY GOOODDD!!!! “Saw it man! Fuck yummy he is!”
He's maaaaariiieeeed! Uh! I was happy to see him happy. But he is married and that makes me a little sad. I don’t know what to do! I wanna hug him!! :( :(

14 comments:

Jayant said...

ME FIRST!

Jayant said...

Awww... :D

R said...

*points and laughs*

RB said...

Jayant
I know! Awww.... :(

Rohit
Don't you bloody point and laugh! :X

Samiran Ghosh said...

Hit upon your blog while surfing, bechara Abhishek... anyways hope you get your yummy cute guy... liked your blog cause the freshness and the honestly you bring in it.

Kanika said...

ha ha ha........:) So he is...

RB said...

Samiran
Hey, thanks for the kind words.
Hope to see you around. :-)

Kanu
Totally!!!

Anonymous said...

I just heard somewhr tht thrs may not work in logn term. DONT KNOW. jus heard somewhr..
and yea, right, i just cant believe he married someone like aishwarya! i mean, .. i hav no opinions on thile whole thinG!

anyways, his life his choice.

and yea, we all hug u. its ok. :)

~ Deeps ~ said...

time to look out for a new crush :D

GameSetCatch said...

rightly said D bhai!!...

time to find another one... ;)

maybe u alreadyhave found one for the 'time being' atleast....but so find a permanent one soon :D

RB said...

Perceptive Girl
Yeah, we'd never know. Only time will tell.

Thanks for the hug although it was him I was expecting to get one from. :P

DK
Oh yes! I've started looking for one. That's why I asked for suggestion in the previous relevant post. Koi hai nazar mein to batao... :D

Akash
Hahahaaaa...

Looks like someone knows some inside secret. :P
But yeah, need to find a permanent one. You're looking for hot bikers for me, aren't you? :D

That Girl said...

Haha, find it funny for some reason. Yeah, go ahead and hate me!

Anonymous said...

lol.

RB said...

Has le Amiya, koi baat nahi. :X