Saturday, April 07, 2007

Apologetically...

I have been killing time. And just for the heck of updating, I’m giving you an account of it too.
Firstly, I downloaded Musicmatch Jukebox again which is now called Yahoo! Music Jukebox. A lot of people do not like it for the simple reason that it is 35 MB and more. That’s the reason why I had also uninstalled it. But the thing cannot be matched! I’d say Winamp (and even Media Player) sucks if you compare it to the Jukebox. It’s an extremely neat player. You don’t need to go crazy trying to figure out features. It’s all there. Right in front of you. Beautiful invention. I’m so happy!

I have also been blog-hopping and have come across some good stuff too. That led to an expansion of my list of blogs. Then that meant that I can’t check each blog manually for updates any more. So I went to BlogRolling again. Had registered on it once but never got to using it because it’s one bugger of a site. But now I really needed the service it provides so I let some patience take over. I don’t like it when something makes me feel technically challenged ‘coz I simply am not. Not a pro for sure but waaaaaaaaay better than those bimbos that you know I’m not fond of. So I spent a good amount of time figuring stuff out and bam!...my links are powered by BlogRolling now. Not to forget that Amiya helped big time too. Thanks baby. :-)
So now you can see a double-starred thingi next to the updated blogs. I added tiny descriptions to some blogs too. You can see them if you hover the mouse over the links. Looks pretty cool, I think.

Dreaming, planning and chatting up with Ma are some of my old ways of doing it and I hate these long exam-prep leaves for that. ‘Coz then I just do not stop.

But I have decided. My lifestyle needs MAJOR changes and they will happen after my exams. I’ll make them happen. No kidding this time. Alone I can and I will!

Till then, I’ll keep meeting you. :P

And oh, if you don’t visit Jayant’s blog then please do for this one post at least. It’s a request.

18 comments:

R said...

Winamp for me. Jukebox is too jazzy for my screen!

Stop telling yourself that. If you want to chill while studying, nothing's wrong with it. :)

Anunay said...

Interesting blog......
Aise, incase you are in need of blogupdates you could have used some other feed aggregator as well... Assuming you use Gmail, you could even use their webclips to get updates.....!!

~ Deeps ~ said...

i like winamp, its simple and has good equalizer ........doesnt eat up lots of memory (best part)

btw which is j's blog ?

RB said...

Rohit
I think I need to make that study while chilling. :D

Anunay
Hey, thanks. :-)
Hmmm...didn't think about that earlier. Maybe I can try it out some time.

DK
I've hyperlinked it in that sentence itself. It's screamingwinds.blogspot.com.

MeMyself_n_I said...

arghhh these exams!!!!!!
also, you will be blogrolled too once the aforementioned things get over. :-)

That Girl said...

Sucks when html doesn't work probably, nahi! Pffff. Nice that it's working fine now. From now on, I'll be coming here to check which blogs have been recently updated.

Jayant said...

I always used to wonder what the arrow next to some names in Woodsmoke's blogroll meant. Figured out a few days back but still wasn't sure. Now I just feel stupid. :(

Impressionist said...

hey nice blgo u;ve got here.
the colors look great.

Peace & Love
JeeVY

Amandeep Singh said...

mm cool...I ll hafta check the blogs I guess...and winamp is cool fa me..
hey nice blog btw!

Amandeep Singh said...

Lol..once a beggar told me I would fail...when i don give him anyting...Lol i passed...and yes..i could have failed easily..i was expecting....
funny....
n ty for the comment

RB said...

Tania
Yeah, exams!!!

Amiya
Yeah. And considering that I don't even know much of HTML, it sucks more.
And yay! This way you won't miss out any of my posts. Not that that happens much anyway, but even then! :D

Jayant
Awww...poor you! But I'm so sorry, I have to let you know my first reaction - hihahhaaa.... :D :P

Rajeev
Thanks man! :-)

Peace it is!

Standbymind
See! I'm telling you...it works JUST the other way.
And good to have you here. :-)

I'm in love with your templates man. The DP tooooo! :D

Unknown said...

"Solid stuff", eh?
Woodsmoke is happy.

@ Jayant
:D

Kanika said...

Interesting..but is my blog only about short stories???

I guess I would have to change that now!!! :)

Kanika said...

oh and thnx for guiding me to jayant's blog for that ad...It...well it left me speechless

Anonymous said...

That was nice one. I like your blog and of course the entries, very simplisitic they are.

Keep writing.
I'm adding you on my list if you dnt mind.

see u!

MeMyself_n_I said...

aah well, you've been blogrolled. :-p

Ashish Kharwatkar said...

I've added your blog to my list.

Cheers!

RB said...

Woodsmoke
Good to know she's happy. :-)

Kanu
Well, isn't it? Yeah! At least since the time I started visiting. But yeah, there were one or two personal posts too. Phir bhi...mostly short stories. Good ones. :D

The ad is definitely good. The more people that see it, the better it is.

Perspective Girl
Hey, thanks for the compliment. :-)

Tania and Ashish
Coolio! :-)