Sunday, April 29, 2007

Who are you, really?

Can’t believe it’s been so long
Never thought it’d be so hard
Who are you?

It’s not a possession
An obsession, I know
Never thought it’d be so hard
Who are you, really?

Smiles kept pouring in
I thought I was having the time of my life
It was the lull before the storm
How come I could never guess?

It’s a virtual world
Reality still exists
I understand
But at times, I refuse to understand

This is something that you did
When did I learn it from you?
But I told you my influence story
more than once, didn’t I?

It doesn’t matter
It shouldn’t matter
Still it does
Who are you, really?

It was just this-and-that
Or was there something that I didn’t see?
Maybe I did
Couldn’t you figure?

The aquarium –
Fish or water, decide
Fish don’t talk
Water helps breathe

Someone says you’re impotent
I agree but I don’t agree
Confused?
Have started getting that too often

I know the truth
Am just in a daze
Still wish for that one moment -
That one word
That one action
And that one smile

Good if I get it
But I’ve heard that good things come to an end
So I am wishing well
Just retain the smile.

10 comments:

Jayant said...

ME FIRST!

Okay, lemme read the post now.

Jayant said...

Hmm...you're really disappointed in someone. Well, whoever it is, I hope things get better soon. Take care.

RB said...

Thanks Jay!

That Girl said...

What he said.

[Had read it the moment you put it up, but couldn't quite decide what to write. Now that Jay's written what he has, I can't put it in other words. My eternal itch of wanting to steal :)]

Butterfly said...

Even I can't think of what to say.:-(
But, do cheer up soon. These kind of posts don't look good on ur blog. Ur posts are always jolly.
Btw, is ur exam round the corner?

RB said...

Amiya
Tu badi ho ke bohot badi chor banegi! :D

Sinjini
Hey thanks! :-)
I shall update soon. Had an exam today. The next one is on the 9th.

Amandeep Singh said...

Retain that :)..thats the most imporatant thing!!!!

RB said...

Standbymind
Right said. :)

b. said...

The last few lines reminds me of one of my fave quotes...

The good thing about bad times is that they dont last forever....but the bad thing about good times is that even they dont last forever!!

Time is a great healer.....give it a chance....

RB said...

Bhaskar
Yeah.. :)