Monday, December 11, 2006

Non-Stop

Everything is running; everyone is running; the time is running; and the work is running too.

As of now, I am just chasing. I think it would be more pleasant once I catch up and can jog along.
Till then, I’m enjoying the thought of struggle. I don’t want that ten years down the line someone comes and says to me that you got things the easy way. I’m slogging. Yeah, so is everyone else but it’s just a nice feeling. Yes, I'm completely exhausted, frustrated, irritable, tired, sleepless, and more at the end of each day. But I think I like it.

I’m finally getting certain things that I deserved to get many years ago. I am also getting things that I don’t think I deserve today. I guess it is some sort of a balance.

I had a lot of fun in college today. Went around hugging people, clicking pictures, laughing out loud, concentrating in class, bugging little pups, having tea and Maggi at Irfan’s after a very very long time, and just feeling good about everything in life.
I wish every day was like today. Happy!

:-)

4 comments:

Rohit Talwar said...

I swear. It sucks to keep slogging. But I'm hoping all this would prove worth it...ten years later, let's say? *sigh*

R said...

Ahem..that's me. Blogger sucks! Didn't let me sign in...

~ Deeps ~ said...

u will always find people, who will say u got the things easy way........its better to ignore them

RB said...

Rohit
Yeah, I'm hoping too. It better!

DK
Hmm...
I guess you're right.