Thursday, December 21, 2006

SO much for belonging to the fairer sex!

Damn I need to go and get this thing taken care of.

Go tomorrow morning.

No, I wouldn’t have time. I will have to go now!

Hi, can someone help me?

# 1: It will take time. Everyone is busy.

# 2: Or have a seat. Someone will just attend to you.

Ok.

*She looks like she’s walking towards me. But she also looks like she’s new. I hope she knows her work well.

**She begins.

*I really hope she doesn’t screw up things. Last thing I want is a mess-up here. Why do I get a feeling that she WILL do something wrong?

This one’s done. Here’s the mirror.

*Huh! This looks strange. This is not how it usually is. What is wrong! What is wrong!!!

This is too pointed. Don’t you think?

**Blank.

Umm...umm... Oh look, you’ve pulled out extra hair from here.

* Bitch! It is looking like a mountain peak. Bloody hell! Bitch! Bitch!! Bitch! I was right. I should never have let her do it.

Is it too thick?

Nahi, ye dekho. Yahan se!

*Oh I could slap you!

What is the matter?

Look, this is what has happened.

**She notices and realises.
*Of course you see what has happened. You better do something about it.

Don’t worry. I’ll make this one also like that. It wouldn’t be noticeable.

But they are different. I anyway have trouble making them look the same. See.

*See! See!! Seeeee!!!

**But she still does it. She had to.

*I know this one can do it better. I just hope I look normal.

Now see.

Hmmm. Ok.

*Give her a smile. Faint one.

Thanks.

*Whatever!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

MF.
I understand some of the sentences here...painful memories! :)

RB said...

Sayani Di
I knew that you would. :-)

Swetank Gupta said...

This is so not fair. :|

How come you didn't ever mention that you started with a new blog? I come to know of it from Amiya's blog. :x

Were you talking about eyebrows in the post? :O

RB said...

Swetank
I am sorry yaar but I thought I'd informed you.

Yep, eyebrows! :|

That Girl said...

Ki?