Saturday, December 16, 2006

Who is that?

“There’s a creative flow. You’re creative. There are many ideas in the head and they all want to come out. But what you have written is not conveying what you intend to convey. The ideas are good but take care of the basic purpose. Creative.”
_____

“I’m more of a loner. You’re a bloody socialite.”
“You don’t have to be reserved to be a loner.”
“Oh?”
“You should hang up.”
“Umm...yeah...bye!”
“Bye!”
_____

“I don’t watch cartoons.”
Hmm... I thought so. You do look like the type who doesn’t watch cartoons.”
“The type?”
“Yeah.”
“OKAY!”
_____

“You’re a freak. I’ve never seen such a smile on your face. You ARE Monica.”

:D

“Just look at yourself!”
_____

“You should give up all this.”
“I think you are right.”

5 comments:

Rohit Talwar said...

Uhm.. scratch.. scratch.. I think I know!!! :P

RB said...

Rohit
You think you know what?

~ Deeps ~ said...

????

RB said...

DK
Random stuff yaar. :D

That Girl said...

:)
I think I can guess.

Seriously, why aren't my comments here?