Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Yours Truly - One More Time

So. Aarbee is always supposed to be up for surprises. And surprises that she cannot have dreamt of. Ever. This time, she is sleepless. She is not sleepy when she goes to bed, is not sleepy even 2 hours later when the so-called sleep is over. Ha. And this is someone who could sleep within five minutes of hitting the bed and sleep until the end of the world. All those minds that are producing only one word right now, please save it. I think even I know it could be that. But I prefer living in denial this one time. It is so lame - not even as if I'm doing it for the first time!
So what do I do? While I lay in bed trying my best to get some sleep, I create logical puzzles that are beyond any solutions; and later wake up all entangled. (This set was better left not attempted. ) A little illogical, you might say. But no, logic is supposed to be my strongest point. (Whoa! I think my case is worse than what I think it is!) No, man! It's cool. I even have something that my doc calls 'brahmastra' now. Ha. On a more serious note, positiveness is not something that can be easily removed from the system. Sure I am not as positive as I was last year, and that is just fair. I cannot be fretting over that. I'm human. I am still positive. And I am actually doing the Joey dance in my chair right now! What fun!

Oh, did you know that Aarbee's sense of humour is being talked about? (The eyebrows doing that dance now :D) She feels good. And she believes in her god. She also believes in things always happening for the best. A part of my superbly defective (with all defects at their peak right now) body is being taken care of so nicely that I have absolutely no right to crib. The unstable equilibrium that I seemed to have permanently imbibed in my system is getting better. [Dear mom must be happy. :P]

And oh oh, who is burning 200 calories on the treadmill for a week now? It's moi. Heeee....

Ok. Go home now. I have a bath to take, try super-hard to get some sleep, fill up a zillion application forms, do a paper's analysis, geometry questions, and hone my vocabulary. :D

Byeeeeeeee!!!

7 comments:

Butterfly said...

ME FIRST! HA!

Butterfly said...

Geometry questions! What for?

You're burning all of 200 calories? That's great!Keep up the good job.

Btw, I need some help from you. I wanted to know how to upload photos on my blog. I tried doing it with the help of the "Add Image" option (it is there at the place where we create our posts), but it didn't work out.:-(
Will you please help me?

RB said...

Sinjini
YF! :-)

Geometry questions for a couple of exams that I will be writing later this year.

Thanks. :)

I've left a comment on your blog. Try and follow it and let me know how it works out. Hope it helps.

Sumit said...

Logical puzzles? Wow!! Doc Wanderer prescribes some caffeine doses and lots of sleep to keep you relaxed. Of course, you can throw in a photo shoot now and then... and of course some Joey dances too... :D

RB said...

Wanderer
Caffeine? So that I can't even sleep my 1.5 hours? :)
I thought I'd get better sleep tonight, but nope. I am going to kill you if I can't sleep the next time I try.
Aur photo shoots to hoti rehti hain. :)

P.S. Aarbee does have a sense of humour. Wanna ask dear mom? :P

MeMyself_n_I said...

aaargh, no sleep? how about hot milk before hitting the sack?

and wowowowow 200 calories. that is just brilliant.

and i have to admit, you have a terrific sense of humour.

RB said...

Tania
Milk? What's that? :D

200 is a lot of hard work too. :)

And I bow to thee, thank you very much. :)