Monday, October 22, 2007

In My Small, Little World

The happiness little things bring is really beyond most things in the world. So I played a little game near my house today. There was a heap of pebbles for some construction work nearby. And I decided to get down and dirty. People stared, but I couldn't believe that I was actually smiling to myself.
This picture could not have come out worse, and I doubt if anybody can even see what I am seeing. But I see me (RB) going uphill and reaching a peak. Was a nice feeling. Is always is... :-)

6 comments:

Sumit said...

I couldn't agree more, RB! It's always the little things that bring most joy. :)

RB said...

Lonely Wanderer
:-)

Subhadip said...

I can see the scene from Rocky (the Stallone movie) - he reaches the top of the staircase and raises his arms and does a little shuffle dance with the movie theme playing in the background...

Incidentally Rocky Balboa is RB too!

Aritro Dasgupta said...

seems a nice way to look at a graph of your own life I guess!

RB said...

B. O'Hemian
It's been a while since Luke told Yoda how much she loves his words, isn't it? :-)

Aritro
Hey, good to see you here.
I like it too. :-)

b. said...

Hey that sounds interesting...being a kid all over again!

Somehow this reminds me of Steve Job's famous words..."Stay hungry...stay foolish"