Friday, October 12, 2007

:P

Who still loves Abhishek Bachchan? *me*
Who had said that Kunal Kapoor is hot when Meenaxi had not even released? *me*
Who is totally enjoying every half a mm of inch loss? *me*
Who is in love with the new hairdo? *me*
Who knows how to snap out of boredom? *me*
Who is worried to the core? *me*
Who will still fight? *me*
Who will love forever? *me*
Who cannot tolerate wannabes? *me*
Who can enjoy & appreciate golgappas and faluda kulfi equally? *me*
Who needs new socks? *me* :D

9 comments:

Averruncus said...

who found ur post interesting and gud??? yes u r rite!! its u!! joking!! its me!!

MeMyself_n_I said...

tht was fun. :-D

R said...

Wannabes should just... &#@!*$

Anonymous said...

oh my god! ask me about kunal kapoor..saw laga chunari mein daag yesterday and I can't seem to forget the hotness that he is ...

what a hunk !

nice post...

Swetank Gupta said...

Okay, a little technical but half a mm of inch loss!
Time to get your units right. :P

Oh and I love Abhishek Bachchan too, in spite of the fact that he's married. :)

RB said...

Averruncus
:-)
Glad you did.

Tania
:D

Rohit
Totally!

Richa
Yep, he's looking great in the movie.

Thanks. :)

Swetank
:P :P :P
Ok, let's put it this way - 'inch-loss' is a word(hyphenated word) very very common in places like a gym. So what I used to call 'fat-loss' is now inch-loss for me. But one inch is a lot. So I'm losing mm by mm. :D :D Therefore.

RB said...

Swetank
And hey, YOU can't love Abhishek Bachchan. It's bad enough that he's married and I still love him. Tu taang mat ada.

That Girl said...

Oh I need new socks too. For the winter. Badly.

And averruncus's reply is hilarious!

RB said...

Amiya
:-)