Sunday, October 21, 2007

BLAHing Away

Jayant's going blah and I think I'm on the same path, but considering that I have totally blocked 'life sucks' out, that's not quite what I can or want to blah about.

So what can we blah about instead? Let's see...

The names and faces on the Orkut friend list that I do not interact with AT ALL, and the desire to get rid of them all? Nah...

The phenomenon of nose related leaks? Well, it doesn't leave much to do anything anyway.

A strange song on the radio that is very strangely reminding me of an extremely strange song that I heard a friend singing a couple of years ago - teri rab ne banai pyaari dholki...
It has dirty implications and we shall not blah about it on a blog that now even family reads. :P

Kishore and Lata making a comeback (to just my playlists) and making me extremely happy? Hmm. :) But let's not kill their effect by talking about it.

An interest in Gtalk all over again? Hmm... interesting. :D

A jumpy-dance(y)-crazy mood after reeeaaallly long? It's never meant to be talked about. Come join me if you can. :D

Amazement at the fact that I am not regular to my gym even though I completely love being there? We can talk if you think you can suggest a valid reason for this.

Oh it's all just blah. Just felt like writing something..

6 comments:

Sumit said...

Sometimes... going blah without having much to say is fun (that's what I seem to be doing... writing a comment here :D)... but you know what... nose-leaks are curable.. dunno much abt the song.. so can't say... Kishore & Lata are always cool!

As far as gtalk goes... it's a bad addiction...jumpy dancey mood.. something like shimmying down a road?

Now, lemme stop 'blahing'
before the comment length exceeds the post's.

Jayant said...

Oh yeah, Lata and Kishore rock. But not as much as Asha and Kishore, or Lata and Rafi.

Life really is blah. Thank God I have a busy week at work coming up.

Sumit said...

BTW.. someone really doesn't like cuss words.. it's just that some people earn them!

Oh, and thanks for the clarification abt weekends... otherwise i'd have lived a life mired in ognorance.. :D

Sumit said...

I meant ignorance... sorry..

RB said...

Lonely Wanderer
Oh yes, it's a lot of fun. (And I think it's another addition to the list) :)

And yes, very much like shimmying down the road. You might want to check my records with these moods. :P

Aisa hai, there are always people who earn them. The dogs, the bitches, and the *beep*s. You probably happen to meet less of these as compared to me. :D

And you're always most welghum. :D

Jayant
Oh, I didn't mean Lata & Kishore together. Them along with Asha, Rafi and everybody. :)
How was the Monday?

b. said...

Blah blah... ;)