Friday, July 27, 2007

Amit Paul

Today's the third Friday night in a row that I have cried out in absolute praise for someone. I have pretty much followed Indian Idol since the first season, and have seen some good singers in it too, but this one guy in the 3rd season is just AWESOME! I was completely shattered when he got voted out during one of the preliminary rounds, and nobody I know was as ecstatic as me when he came back as a 'wild card entry'. The guy's voice is soo soothing that it's almost magic when he sings. I don't think I have ever voted for anything on a reality show on TV before, and for him I have sent two SMSs every Friday night. I absolutely LOVE his singing and I really hope he does not get voted out. Really really hope to see much more of him!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

G/l to Amit Paul

Jayant said...

Clearly the best on Indian Idol. I like Emon too, but this guy's voice is a class apart. So mature, so fresh! Excellent singer. And all this when he's not even had proper training. This is what I call pure natural talent. I hope he wins.

R said...

I don't follow it but every one seems to be hopeful for him. Ok, win, boy. And don't just get lost like whoever-won-last-time on every-random-talent-hunt across thousand networks.

That Girl said...

Yeah, he's got a great voice. I didn't follow the show from the beginning so I just know that he got eliminated once, did he... wow, shocker.
Anyway, if he wins (which, err, he might not, knowing how these shows turn out) he would deserve it.

Subhadip said...

I like his voice too! Go Amit!