Saturday, July 14, 2007

1-2-7

EU asked me to list down 7 facts about myself. Erm...now I know that you probably have read all such loooong lists that I have made earlier, but please bear with me. You know how self-obsessed I am, don’t you?
This was point number 1.

I want to put dogs, flowers, green and blogging as loves in one point.

3. I feel embarrassed every time someone asks me if I am left-handed because I am ambidextrous and the word sounds excessively fancy to be used in normal conversation.

4. A lot of times when I am walking alone on some street, I am hoping to run into someone or the other I used to know in the past.

5. I dislike an abnormally high percentage of the people that I know.

6. I am not romantic.

7. I am not as clean as everyone thinks I am.

This list was the hardest to make for some reason. Hmm...
As usual, I tag whoever wants to be tagged.

10 comments:

b. said...

"I am not as clean as everyone thinks I am"....that makes me wanna think hard....

Silver Mist said...

Ahan! :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking up the tag.

Anonymous said...

Oh and just for the record ambidextrous isn't all that fancy anymore. Garv se kaho hum Ambidextrous hain :))

~ Deeps ~ said...

ok point no 3 for me too :)

RB said...

B.
Kyun bhai?

Ishani
:D

EU
Not a problem.
Oh really? Chalo theek hai, next time I shall announce it with all the garv. :D

DK
Haina?!! Samjhana padta hai, I bat with the right and bowl with the left, I eat with the left and write with the right. Piroblem hai! :)

Unknown said...

5.
Amen.
6.
Really??

RB said...

Woodsmoke
Pretty much.

That Girl said...

Another list :-)
I know/can believe all other points... except 7!
Why was this the hardest?

RB said...

Amiya
Yep, another list! :)

Yes, 7 is very true. Tu kabhi ghar aa ke reh mere saath. When Saumya stayed over for Holi, she kept saying that I am not clean at all. Of course, at all toh exaggeration ho gaya but yeah, I can be dirty too. :D

It just generally was difficult. I don't exactly know why...