Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Happy-Happy Day!

Green nosepin, green salwar, bits of green in the kurta, Green Day in my ears, and an absolutely, freakishly hot new green bag made for a great day today!
Now don't think that I looked like a tree. The nosepin, of course, is there every day. It's a deep green. The clothes were a nice, light and bright shade of green. AND THE BAG.... super sexy dark green with a dash of brown.
What also contributed was the fact that it's only been a week since I started gyming and I have already lost weight. Woohhhoooooo!!!!!
Yesterday I bought a pair of earrings too, so I wore those today as well.
Basically, I don't mind spending on clothes and earrings at all. You make me spend on food, shoes, etc....and it'll pinch me. Even the bag is fuck expensive and I am feeling kinda guilty about it. But that's like a one-off expense so I'm letting it go. But it is almost like a disclaimer for people that they should NOT take me shopping for earrings. I can make anyone go bankrupt.
I have also realised that I enjoy high-pressure, tight, pressing deadlines' rush. I like the speed with which I work then. I love my concentration level at that time. It's awesome! Different story that a similar situation recently landed me up in a hospital too, but I still enjoy it. As some people put it, I am self-destructive. Maybe I am. :)
Gotta rush for another deadline now. Bbye people!! :D :D

6 comments:

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

What also contributed was the fact that it's only been a week since I started gyming and I have already lost weight.
Wheneva I call ma mom during weekend...she is like "Are you going to GYM regularly...ladki wale dekhane ko aayenge toh I want you to look all slim and perfect for marriage"

Boy...this is such a negative motivation. I dun even look at the machine Ive purchased coz I feel lazy to goto Gym :P

Good for you...Gym worked out :)

R said...

Good for you to have told me not to think of a tree right in the beginning.

Amandeep Singh said...

hey that description sounded real nice!

and all the very best for meeting ur deadlines:)

NIce place u have in here!

Shreya said...

nt a tree.....but i was weirdly reminded of a grass hopper!!! ;)

RB said...

Arz000n
Hey, good to see you back! How have you been?

Rohit
Yep.

Standbymind
Thank you! :)
Long time, how's it going?

Shreya
Achhe bachche aisi baatein nahi karte.

That Girl said...

What also contributed was the fact that it's only been a week since I started gyming and I have already lost weight.

Awesome! Keep going :-)