Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hold On

Someone’s past, someone else’s present. People are different but they are almost the same. Those tears mean the same, that hurt is the same; it’s the same old shit.
Things still hurt, people still exist; misunderstandings have no solutions it seems.

I know I am fine as soon as I start talking, but it all comes out when I start talking.
I still remember that last hug,
I still remember that last smile,
Just never knew they were the last.

I still live by that music,
I still live by those songs that are only in my head now,
Just never knew that they were the only ones.

I still care about you,
I still wanna know where you are,
Just don’t know whether you appreciate it anymore or not.

I still somewhere hope for things to get better,
I still someday want to meet you,
Just don’t know if it is all too unreal.

Today I don’t even know if you’ll understand that I am writing about you or not, but I would like you to know that I still think that you’re one of the nicest people I ever met.
I know where I want to see you one day, so don’t you ever give up on those dreams. Maybe you won’t see me then, but I’ll keep an eye.

I still care about your existence, you bugger!
Miss you...

...You tried to fill some emptiness
till all you had spilled over,
Now everything’s so far away
that you don’t know where you are.
When all that you wanted
and all that you had
don't seem so much
for you to hold on to
for you to belong to...
- Jet

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bad haan? :(

Sam said...

its a lovely poem... and a sad one too!! i hope everything is fine!!

b. said...

Having read your blogs for some time now....I am still wondering how you allowed comments on this post!!

You know what now I understand some of the things you have said in the past...and some of the things you have written which until very recently felt random at best!

I will quote your words here "accept it, not fight it...and that makes things a lot easier"

Aditya Anand said...

Quite like that

Butterfly said...

Btw, who or what is 'Jet'?
But, the poem is nice.:-)

Old MacDonald said...

Hi!
For the first time, I am seeing your post. I liked the idea of ur poem:-)
I think you can express some more of ur ideas through poems.