Monday, February 16, 2009

Restored Sanity

It's incredible what 7 hours of sleep after many shitty nights can do to your mood.

I was happy. I was smiling. I didn't snap, I didn't sulk. I gave hugs, and I was happy to see most faces in the morning. I didn't doze off in class. I listened to happy music. I didn't participate in a class exercise which involved a cosmetics brand - helped me tick off one sector for the upcoming internship. Forced a friend to buy me a chocolate, immediately pocketed it, and saved it till end of day so that I could savour it alone. :P Had a good conversation with the boyfriend. Kicked about somebody's frustration who laughed at my frustrations of the past 3 days. Loved going through Tarun's notes on Facebook and leaving one too many comments on it. It helped relive some moments from college and I loved doing that too. Finally got credit for talking about potty the whole time. I now have a place to visit in Delhi the next time I go there - the Toilet Museum. Apparently it's a pretty cool place.
Still fresh, and working on an assignment coolly after quite a while.

The price? A deadline I didn't meet. I generally do not take deadlines easy, but sometimes sleep takes top priority.

7 comments:

Sumit said...

You're talking of toilet museums on a public forum? Is this a sequel to the pink chaddi campaign? Ugh!!

RB said...

Arre apparently it traces the history of the toilet from birth till date. And they have this collection of shit pots from the times of king Louis the XIVth till today. Avan went. Sounds interesting. :D

And we almost wanted to participate in the pink chaddi campaign. Just that it was a little difficult to associate with the concept because of the character definition of it.

Subhadip said...

Toilet museum! I wonder what the toilet looks like there. Let Aro know... he is passionate about potty, and all related accessories.

RB said...

Hehe... whenever I am accused of such obsessions, I think of Aro only. So maybe I could just go with him when I get to Delhi. :)

Anonymous said...

the museum is not that far from Aro's place if he is still staying in dwarka :D

Shreya said...

It's a wonder how much some hours of sleep in the room (and not the classroom) can do... I slept a good 10 hours after a millenium... Heaven doesn't begin to describe it!!

And where near Dwarka is the toilet museum?!?

RB said...

DK
Oh... matlab aapne dekha hai. How's it?? :)

Shreya
Oh man! Tell me about it!!

I don't know exactly where this museum is. Just heard that it is close to the airport. Will find out and let you know. :)