Wednesday, February 25, 2009

An expressionless world?

I cannot remember the last time I felt so detached from everything around me. I'm fine with the people around, but there isn't really anything I feel like talking about. And when I do not want to talk about college, there is nothing else left to talk about.
Have been getting in touch with a few old friends but that is probably only for the sake of maintaining the relationships which have begun to get ignored due to paucity of time.

It's nice to have people care, but sometimes I wonder why equations become skewed with time. They mess things up.

What would an expressionless, to-the-point world be like? Where everybody minded their own business and there were no relationships, no friendships, no poetry, no music. Sounds like quite a disastrous thing. But I like the idea of it. Wish such experiments could be conducted without any trouble.

I don't want anyone around me.

2 comments:

Me said...

ditto..there
at times..I feel the same..
NUMB..indifferent..nothing matters..as If M just watchin my life go on...
things change n before u realize it...U search for the meaning(need)..to sustain..what's not there anymore
Y the need for million strings attached...?
my space and solitude..do your own thing...Roarkland :-)

R said...

That'd be just an uninspiring world. I detest any form of existence without words and music. But if you wish to experiment, I hope it stays only around you :-) Best of luck with that.