Friday, February 20, 2009

People I know



On Subhadip's request, I'm uploading this tag that I'd done on Facebook here as well.
Here goes...


The good friend: Mansi is the chaddi buddy.

The slow one: Gopika is my roommate.

The pimp: Priyanka was a junior in school who is one of the crudest forms of female species I've ever come across.

The good little church one: Neha's the good one from college.

The shy one: Sumit's the significant other.

The one that always swears: Amrah is a to-be journalist who lives on the floor above mine in the hostel. The Bs and Gs of the world are her buddies.

The poker face: I tagged my cousin Amit bhaiya as the one with the poker face, and Subhadip tagged our fellow blogger Rohit because of reasons Subhadip might want to spell on his own. :)

The pervert: Vrinda lives in the neighbourhood and has the naughtiest pair of eyes.

The one that's up to no good: Aakash was on the Footprints team with me, and is smitten by his girlfriend as of now.

The jock: Ticku was our six pack man at Watson Wyatt.

The one with the bad memory: Varun is actually super-smart, but he always has so much going on in life that he tends to forget the smallest of things.

The geek: This blog has had enough proof and testimony of Tarun being a geek.

The innocent one: Samridhi is my kid sis and is truly one of the most innocent people I've ever known.

The dangerous one: Sumit tagged me as the dangerous one. :|

The lazy one: Amiya and I have been partners in laziness and procrastination for a few years now. She'll vouch for herself.

The gangster: Avantika uses the worst form of English slangs which sound kinda Australian but I'm sure do not belong to any country per se.

The frenchie stylish one: Parul's the propah lady from school.

The flirt: The Sidharth mentioned here is the Sidharth Trehan of DFC fame. Married by status, but flirting comes easy.

The tiny one: Debanjana is the little Somalia that hangs around with a group of guys who keep beating her up the whole time.

The tower: Sahil is 6'3" tall.

The one with all the gossip: All of Dipika's conversations begin with, "you know whaaat....".

The ladies' man: Turns out I know quite a few ladies' men. The ones mentioned here: Akash - now married. Prashant - across media and countries, and Subhadip will vouch because he managed to tag him too. And Ranjan is all women's favourite here on campus. Every conversation about him reveals that there is a certain fondness that women have for him which they are unable to define. :)

The one you can depend on :Subhadip has been mentioned here 20 times already. He hosted a yumm breakfast at 5:00 am recently and it had a gulab jamun. I can obviously depend on him.

The nagging one: Ridhima is the mother of all taunts. She is one of the two women alongwith whom I am considered a single entity.

The cutie pie: Saumya is cute thanks to her mere size and funny way of laughing and talking.

The funny guy: When Munish Kaushik laughs, the world turns and looks. Literally.

The one who's always hungry: I know I am the one who's always hungry now.

I really cannot put a 'the goodie two shoes' in place.

4 comments:

Subhadip said...

Thanks for putting it here... this is about the most fun tag that ever happened in Facebook!

The ladies man - Prashant: Yes, I vouch for that. Can't site examples here, sorry ;)

The poker face - Rohit Talwar: Then... he is THE poker face :P

R said...

Won't paste the comment on facebook here. But that old man knows what he is about to go through.

MeMyself_n_I said...

That was great fun to read, though i know none of the people you're talking about. :-p

RB said...

Subhadip
:)
You're welcome.

Rohit
Erm... I won't comment either. :)

Tania
That's nice of you. :)