Saturday, August 16, 2008

I want to be rich

Two uber hot bags at Kudos today. One of them the happiest form of green. It was a degree hotter than what your imagination tells you. The other is what was gifted to me. I wanted both. BOTH!!
Someday I shall buy the functional AND the fashionable things together.

Store the gyaan for some other post, please.

Today I was on a flight that had a female pilot. I got some strange kick out of the situation. Yes, I AM still straight.
And does Air India have leg room or what! Loved it. The old air hostess aunty was a shock as well.
Btw, Terminal 1A at IGI will probably remember me for a while now. I am their Mortein girl. Yes, my buddies in my room need a heavy dose of it and I had decided to carry it from home. Authorities decided to not let me carry it in my hand luggage. So I was made to go out and put it in my other baggage. Yes, that bag had gone for boarding. So I went with a Mr Sharma - on the way explained to ten different uncles and aunties that I live in a jungle and Mortein is important - and finally succeeded. Then a new boarding pass, security check again, and a complete round of conversations with more security fellows who all had some distant relative or the other studying in Pune. One recently got placed with Birla. Incredible, innit? :) But I am just glad I had enough time to go through the entire drama.

Also, I have not had such a sore throat in ages! I sound like a duck and my throat has barbed wires inside. Not nice. :-/

I watched Singh in Kinng and was it fun or what! Go watch it if you can appreciate raw and loudPunjabi way of things. Or simply for the love of Akshay Kumar, man. He is just brilliant. And may I please inform you - PVR Cinemas are making truckloads of money from this movie. 45 minutes of screening ads between the scheduled beginning and actual beginning of the show. Beat it.

I had also watched Jaane Tu.. (yes, finally) last week. Dunno what the hype was about. Really don't.

Ok now I need to go. Another frikkin test to study for. Tada!

P.S. - This post was originally to contain only the first para. Therefore the title. But of course.

4 comments:

Subhadip said...

Funny thing is, I said the same line as your title this Friday. I was in a bookstore and wanted to buy dozens of books and gift some of them. Alas!

Butterfly said...

You sound like a duck? Ha ha! That's very funny!

R said...

I second Subhadip here. I was with him. I feel the same way everyday, actually.

RB said...

Subhadip
I understand the feeling.

Butterfly
Ahem. Now I don't. :D

Rohit
:-)