Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Act II

# I have been having cold coffee every night for a few nights now.

# I tried my hand at table tennis. Will learn in the coming months.

# Buying a badminton racket tomorrow.

# Still suck at carrom. I remember never enjoying it because I am terrible at striking that thing!

# Went for a walk uphill and lay on the road midway to enjoy the moon.

# Also checked out the moon early morning from my window recently. Super pretty!

# Irritated by a couple of things.

# Somebody tell those Bongs to shut up or I'll end up hating them all.

# Missing Economics like mad for some reason. Caught a classmate today and forcefully explained inflation to her. :P

# Nobody ever managed to hurt my ego more.

# I am alone in this room again. And shall be so till the end of the semester. :-)

# Lots of travel scheduled for October. I am looking forward to it.

# Sick friends made me utter the 'chu' word twice in one day! And then got strange kicks out of it.

# Dilli is known for all the wrong reasons, man! And unfortunately, along with people like me, the stereotypes have also come here.

# Talked to Neha and Tarun, both today. :)

# Listening to a lot of Indian Ocean instrumental and Zakir Hussain nowadays. The tabla rocks!

# Fungus is growing on everything in my room. And in the entire girls hostel. EVERYWHERE!

# The gym is almost ready. I shall meet the treadmill soon. :D

# I watched a real art film (parallel cinema is the correct description =)) yesterday - Bhumika by Shyam Benegal. I do not know if it is coincidence, but the more I am thinking about gray, the more I am experiencing or seeing it. And so the cycle is continuing.

# I am back to clicking, and am focusing on manual only. A little difficult, but funn!! :-)

Now I need to sleep. So see you soon.

P.S. Belated wishes for World Photography Day! :-)


Tonight - on the road - Swetha, Debby, Akshay and I


Ping Pong :D

Carrom :-/


Amrah (left) is holding my ad creative assignment in which we (Priyam, my partner and I - so called non creative minds) got a star. :D :D


In the mess - tasty chhole day :D

8 comments:

Butterfly said...

And why do u want the Bongs to shut up? :-x

Carrom is a lovely game!

Tasty chhole day...This just reminds me that dinner time is very near! I am hungry...

Why didn't you take pictures of the moon though?

Subhadip said...

This hurt Bong is not commenting since you want the "Bongs to shut up".

RB said...

THOSE Bongs - a set of irritating people here. They can't get over Bengal and expect the entire world to be like them. Unreasonable behaviour.

Unknown said...

I can only hope THOSE bongs are not reading your blog and so haven't come across your post. :)
I am intrigued by them and their behavior though. Or is it in the nature of majorities of any kind to be offensive by definition?

RB said...

Woodsmoke..

I hope so too. :)

I don't think it is in the behaviour of majorities because it is a fact that Bongs are in a huge majority here, and even in the industry that I am going to join, but a lot of them are nice and friendly people. In fact, I am even trying to learn bits of their language. So it's just a set of obnoxious people who bug me. :-/

Anonymous said...

Well , unfortunate as it is , one of 'THOSE BONGS' has come across this blog and is taking offence .
Just an opinion , but Delhi people go CP , Dilli Haat , GK Market , Sabhyata,Gol gappe ,CNG riksghaws , Air conditioned metros all the time ... Us Bongs dont complain , no matter how unreasonable the behaviour .

RB said...

At least write your name. And I do not see any harm in having an opinion which is not anonymous. Because if you read further, I have also written that I have Bong friends and I like them. There are some that I don't, and I do not give a damn if you are one of them and have a problem.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.