Friday, August 01, 2008

Eventful days' drama

I had my freshers party on the 30th night. Friends say I was drunk. Pictures suggest I was, but I was just happy. I knew what was happening. In fact, it helped me dance to that non-stop progressive electronic stuff tha the damn DJ played all night. Bloody! Of course, I was enjoying it later, but initially it was annoying. Anyway. So we had fun. Came back to the hostel dead at 3:00 a.m. Slept for EIGHT hours! :D :D Studied on Thursday for a regular Friday feature - test. I might just not flunk this one. I was happy, counting down days for my trip home. And then came a bomb! Meeting and elections for a club. Yours truly stood for the VP's post, and got elected! Event on 15th August, tickets to be cancelled. Cried and cried.. now I won't get to see anyone till almost end of November. It's not even funny! Thankfully, Priyam came to my room and distracted the bloody mind. I don't even feel like celebrating. But now I am okay. Just posting some pictures from the 30th night. No, I was not drunk. :P

Amrah, Swetha, Nidhi, Ridhima and Vindy - All sober before leaving campus

With Maria and Priyam
Ridhima and Swetha - make up still fresh

Ridhima and Akshay; hee hee - me too :P

Swetha, Akshay and Shagun. I wanted drama - spot me! :D


Priyam!

Venky and dearest Sahil!
Yep, Vindy lost it too!

7 comments:

Subhadip said...

You underage drunkard... I am glad you started with vodka with sprite, it's my kinda drink.

And are you competing with me for the Worst Face on Camera 2008 award?

R said...

Superb! Drinking a lot, are we? And I guess you'll get terribly busy with the club stuff - you won't even have time to miss home. Chill and enjoy.

Butterfly said...

Congrats on becoming the VP!Wish you best of luck with your club duties.:-)
Am sorry you could not go home but these three months will pass by in a giffy. You'll see!

RB said...

Subhadip
I am not a drunkard! Hmph! :-/

Yes, I am competing... big time! :(

Rohit
Not a lot baba. LiTTle. :P

Butterfly
Thank you. :)

And I hope so.

Sumit said...

Thodi si jo pi lee hai...hic...

Anonymous said...

sahi hai :) gal growing up finally :)

RB said...

Sauron
Grr :-/

DK
Hahaa...