Tuesday, September 18, 2012

There's Always a Reason!

There's a reason why I became a passive listener of music.
There's a reason why I had stopped watching Grey's Anatomy.
Why white is the brightest.
Why some kids are more needy than others.
Why I don't climb two steps at a time.
Why rains now are not as predictable as they used to be.
Why no sportsperson is successful without passion.
Why clipping my nails makes me feel stronger.
Why Indians are great at crisis management.
Why time or life never stop for anything.
Why we all hope against hope.
Why dog lovers would get along better with cat lovers.
Why Google is so powerful.
Why people say that it's lonely at the top.
Why a striped shirt with striped pants is just wrong!
Why I love the Blogger dashboard and the chairs in my office pantry alike.
Why most of us hate waiting, and yet keep waiting.
.....

There is always a reason. Whether we see it or not. Whether we acknowledge it or not. Whether it makes sense or not. Random, is just a convenient word.


No comments: