Sunday, September 02, 2012

It's Your Birthday!

As you may have figured, it has been yet another weekend at home. In between all the work have been all these blog posts. And this weekend being the birthday weekend, I have one line of thought which is keeping me fairly occupied. So, here's some juice on the recent past. Tell me you relate to it. 


20 - Ooooh, I am done with college. I am the cool, young(est) employee at this fancy corporation! 
21 - Eh! Maybe I should get done with studies before I can not concentrate at all.
22 - Mixed feelings. Am I on the right track? I should have a plan. I should have a boyfriend. Hmm. 
23 - Ok, why is everybody getting married? Did I miss something? Gosh, where is my career headed. I need to start making money. Soon!
24 - I am going to turn 25 soon. Bloody hell!
25 - Single and independent! Eating, travelling and partying to my heart's content. I think the career is also on track now. Life's good. A nice guy around would be a bonus though, y'know!
26 - Eh. What is the big deal. I think I will do myself a favour by not going to work today. Who cares anyway.

:D

2 comments:

P. said...

Haha! Story of my life :)

And I love the pictures!! Evidently you've always got flowers on your birthday - something that really shouldnt change!

RB said...

Haina! :)

24th was different. Don't even have a picture from then. But yes, this is good. Keep sending 'em! :D