Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I went to Goa


I had a vague plan for this trip, and I didn't go by it at all.

Some things, some thoughts...

I rode pillion on a bike.

I let the wind make a mess of my hair.

I didn't mind the rain.

The green reminded of days when I used to obsess about the colour.

Pina coladas are not for me.

I listened to live music and one of the guys had a voice to die for!

Tequila always gets me swinging.

There is nothing fun about looking at endless options for meat and nothing vegetarian.

I met the sea. How do I describe my love for it? How!

Biking is a lot of fun!

JD still rocks. But I discovered Jim Beam (white) and it was bloody awesome too!

I noticed a lot of the popular Goa stuff I had seen/heard about in the past.

I barely clicked any photos.

I had a view of the sea from my balcony.

Over the years, Jamshedpur has managed to take a place in my life even though I have never lived there.

I had some god awesome long island iced tea!

The lights at River Front were fascinating.

While shaving my head has been on my mind for long, I decided I will certainly do it if I ever live in a coastal city.

I could not have had a better host than Ranjan. His pad is much better than most guys', he cooks well, and well, he went out of his way to make me comfortable. Got more than I could have asked for.  

I think I will go back. I would love to.

2 comments:

P. said...

You went to Goa! :D

Certainly a lot of sea in your life this year - Havelock, Odisha and now Goa.

And some accompanying pictures are required, no?

RB said...

Yes, the visits have been fairly frequent. :)

Pictures? Hmmm....doubt there's any. Will download and check.