Saturday, September 15, 2012

Living It Up!





Ranjan is a different man on home ground. I had never seen that quiet side of him before.

I clubbed my drinks with a view of yellow lights over the water and got transported to another world.

Goa is not just about crazy parties and laid back cafes. It has some good restaurants with good food too. And kimchi salad.

I had decided long back that I would never live in a coastal city because I cannot deal with the humidity. But living by the beach doesn't seem like a bad idea now. I would just have to club my desire to go bald with the fact that a humid city can never let you have good hair days. 

The quality of sand does influence your beach experience to a great extent, but the sea's intensity totally has the power to make you forget about these petty things.

I am yet to manage that perfect photo of rain drops on glass with a hue of green in the backdrop. It just doesn't happen. 

The dogs in Benaulim gave my happiness an expression. 

There has been no beach trip where I have not carried my black Nike t-shirt. I have gathered a lot of sand with it. Letting go of it might be difficult.

Trust makes life comfortable. 

4 comments:

P. said...

I'm reveling in Srivardhan nostalgia. Nike went there as well.

Love the picture of you in the water!

RB said...

:) Yes, it went to Srivardhan too.

Thenks.

Shreya said...

For me, Goa was about the food.

And about sitting by the beach, and losing yourself, even if just for a moment.

RB said...

Yeah, I could figure that it can be a foodie's delight.

The beach, well, it gives the best feeling in the world.