Monday, May 31, 2010

10

1. I went back to driving a car.
2. Met my newest blogger friend :)
3. Saw the sun rise.
4. Took Kanani around for good chaat in Delhi.
5. Wrote something worthwhile after really long!
6. Did some brainstorming too!
7. Deleted useless movies and music from my system. Swetha, still hold you responsible for that 9 GB of unsorted music! Grrr!!
8. Got back to the job hunt after a good 10 days!
9. Met my old love, brown Telugu Hyderabadi no-more-skinny Mansi!
10. Got tarot card reading done for fun. The results made me regret going for it!

5 comments:

SS said...

:)

Tarot card reading? kidhar?

RB said...

Nidhi's mom does it. :)

SS said...

Oh sahi :)

swetha said...

i tell you richa even i loathe that huge file and i have never gotten the time to sort it still - i think some day im just going to trash it :)

RB said...

Swati,
:)

Swetha,
I think I will have to do the same. It is impossible to sort it!