Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Nivea Ugh Deo!

I saw the ad for one of the variants of Nivea men's deodorant on TV today. A guy gets out of bed, sprays on a lot of the deo, and slips back into bed with a woman feeling fresh. And the woman can seemingly sense the freshness too. If I could, I would puke on the makers of this advertisement.

Whoever the fuck came up with the word 'fresh' there! There isn't a more yuck feeling in the world than have someone wear deo like that. Yuck yuck yuck!!!

Bottomline: There's no one place for stupid brains.

5 comments:

Puneet said...

I started to comment on this with a mention of another stupid Ad I hate. But then soon realized that the comment might turn out to be bigger than your post. So thought.. hey why not post it on my blog! So thanks for the inspiration :)
Oh by the way, have mentioned your post in the credits on my post (see, I want people to know that I'm made to think all the crap I think hehe)

Jas B said...

I don't see the point in such commercials...and sadly most of the commercials are like that, lack substance...

Ranjan Atreya said...

Welcome to the world of advertising :)

Subhadip said...

Just realized I haven't seen TV in almost a fortnight! And now I want to see the ad! Well, come to think of it, there are many stupid and yucky ads out there.

RB said...

Puneet,
On my way to your blog! :-)

Jas,
Yea, there are a lot of crap ads out there!

Ranjan Atreya,
Unfortunately, I will have to claim acquaintance with your world. Better not come up with such shit.. telling you in advance!! :)

Subhadip,
Yes yes... LOT of stupid and yucky ads!