Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Gaah!!

Today I reached the next level of health-related crap. My dentist made me a case study for his resident students. Must tell you it does not feel funny to lie in the dentist's chair and have more than one people looking into your mouth! :-|

Apparently I have teeth of a 40-year-old. Yet again, for no fault of mine. Apparently my stress/anxiety makes me grind my teeth at night and all the grinding over the years has resulted in me having a now useless set of canines with a fair bit of damage to other teeth too. Ugh!

I personally know that it is not just my teeth that have reached the 40-year point. Maybe I should speed up life and do all that I plan to real quick 'coz my body seems to be aging a lot faster.
Come on baby, now don't just give me a job, make me your CEO! And then soon I would like to become a supermom CEO who travels the world for leisure for six months in a year. Who's listening? *puppy face*

6 comments:

Ranjan Atreya said...

dude, i know EXACTLY wat u feel...my audience was an excited bunch of students from Malaysia who stared at the devastation that is my teeth...its freaky to the core wen the one part of u, u don wanna show anyone gets paraded around like a play toy..anyway, hope it didnt scar u too badly :)

SS said...

aww@puppy face

Jas B said...

I won't like a bunch of residents peering down my mouth either! :D

Supermom CEO! Oh yeah! :)

RB said...

Ranjan,
I know! Crazy shit.
How's Goa?

Swati,
:)

Jas,
Oh yeah!! :D

Subhadip said...

Ha ha... I know it's not funny, but the word that came to my mind instantly was "Selective Progeria"!!!

I know how you suffer health wise, and I am sorry to hear about that. My two cents would urge you to take good care of your body. The "Supermom CEO" won't enjoy her six month world tours otherwise.

RB said...

:) Thanks, Subhadip.