Monday, December 08, 2008

Happy to You!!

Since all the updates came in last night, what is new today is that it’s my dearest Fuchsia’s happy birthday!!! It’s been two whole years. :D :D


So please be nice and leave warm wishes. Get out of the Reader and come to my page today. :D


The following define (more or less) what the blog has been all this while. And what life has been so far.


Mom, Dad, Bhaiya, Sumit, Tarun, Rohit, Neha, Ruhi, Mansi, Prashant, Subhadip, Avantika, Lynn, Amiya, Samridhi, Buji, Papaji, Nidhi Trehan, Priyam, Akash, Michelle, Sayantani, Deepak, Smita, Jayant, Ishani, Vidur, Saumya, Varun, Nidhi, Amrah, Vrinda, Sahil, Ridhima, Swetha, Priya, Ranjan, Venky, Akshay,Ruhi Jhunjhunwala, Daksh, Karan, Parul, Gopika, Robin,Sinjini, Megha, Anku, Bhaskar, Harpreet, Harry, Shadan, Satinder, Mati, Mrs Shourie, M Srihari, S Madhok, Rajiv Jha, Molly, Daman, Agneesh, Poonam, Patrick Dempsey, Abhishek Bachchan, John Stamos, RJ Nitin, Zakir Hussain, Indian Ocean, Kunal Kapoor, Rakhi Sawant, Vinay Pathak, Strings, Menwhopause,Amit Paul...

12 comments:

b. said...

Happy Birthday :)

Long live Fuchsia...

RB said...

Bhaskar
Aha... thankee!! :D

So, how was YOUR birthday? :P

Ranjan Atreya said...

2 yrs??? ur kiddin me..tats awesome ya, and here i am still tryin 2 start mine...somethings i tell u :)

RB said...

Ranjan
I think it's been two months since you first told me that you will start a new blog. Do it!! NOW!!
And the ode is still due too. :)

Thanks for dropping by though. :)

~ ॐ ~ said...

oye shabashe !!!

its been a while eh!

And Rakhi Sawant is going to be one happy girl if she sees this :) :P

Subhadip said...

Many happy returns of the day :-)

What? No Meow FM?

RB said...

OM
:-) Thanks..

And she surely should be. :D

Subhadip
Hahaa.. I was thinking of making another list - of all quirks, pet peeves, issues/non-issues, etc that have been a constant on the blog. Maybe I will. And there I will include MEOW FM too. :)

Thanks.

Butterfly said...

Belated Happy Birthday!

R said...

Arre superb! See, I did get out of my Reader. Have fun and have many more!

That Girl said...

Happy 2 years to Fuchsia! :) Wow, has it been that long already?

And let me tell you, your "Get out of the Reader and come to my page today" line hit bulls eye and that's what brought me here today :) I seem to have lost the blog thing completely. Just log into Reader once in two weeks and go through a few posts :-/

Okay, I'll try getting back to my commenting phase, if not the blogging phase (like there was any!).... my 2-year b'day gift to Fuchsia *drumroll* : a dedicated reader back again! :)

That Girl said...

Oh you missed Meow and the Meow guy (what's his name?) in there.

RB said...

Butterfly
Thanks. :)

Rohit
Thanks a ton for the wishes and for dropping by. Appreciate it. :D

Amiya
*drumroll*
Welcome back!!! :)

Really, thanks for making the effort, and for all the wishes. As always, time flew by. I myself can't believe it's been two years.

And I also can't believe you're asking about MEOW. Subhadip also did. Have written about it in my previous comment here. :)

Hope to see you more often.