Tuesday, February 27, 2007

(Not) Too Long!

More than 4 days! I don’t like this place at a slow pace. It’s almost like you not taking a bath and it irking YOU the most. Uh...not the best of analogies, that!

Everybody is talking about college getting over. I’m talking about it too, but it has not yet sunken in. Classes are over but since we still have some reason or the other to go to college, I don’t feel anything. Farewell is right here, and I’m just thinking about it as a party. The significance of it is not hitting me. People are clicking pictures and I want to do that too but I am not thinking. I’ve also written for the ‘farewell issue’ of the college journal and still nothing. It’s taking too long! I’m quicker than this at reactions. But nah! Not really bothered by it...I’m busy with a lot of other things.
But yes, the thought of moving away from a lot of friends is unsettling. Some may go to UK and some may go to Chennai. Others, I don’t know where. But I know that most of them will not be in Delhi in a few months from now. Miiiles away from here! But then I don’t know about myself either. I’m working my ass off to move away too.

I just hope everyone’s happy wherever they go. And we keep in touch. I know I’m not lazy when it comes to such things.

6 comments:

Jayant said...

Hmm...you think everyone will move away and I have a feeling that many of us will still be here. Let's see how it turns out...

And about the feeling you're talking of, the one that says, it's all coming to an end, I'd say I'm on a similar ground as you. It's not struck me yet either. Makes me wonder at times if I'm really gonna miss everyone. I know I will(badly), but there is still this unsettling feeling inside.
You know, I'm really looking forward to the farewell, not because of what it signifies, but more because of the simple fact that we're actually getting one. Brrr...strange. I'm waiting for the moment the realisation will actually dawn upon me.

~ Deeps ~ said...

just enjoy the last few days....dont think much

Silver Mist said...

Stay in touch.. stay in touch.. stay in touch..Just stay in touch! :D

Jayant said...

It's finally struck me...and how I wish now that it hadn't.

RB said...

Jayant
I did not have anything to say in reply to your first comment. But to your second one - it's struck me too. And I don't even know whether it's for the good or not. But I know that it has been one of the most gloomy days I've ever spent. My night was the same too. Uhhhhhh.....

DK
Did that.

Ishani
Willlll doooooooo! :-)

Jayant said...

Mine too. One of the worst ever. :(