Friday, January 12, 2007

Overstepped The Border

One day before an exam that I am 90% sure of flunking, I am sitting online and reading up ( As if there's isn't already an overdose of it!) things that would give me a clearer idea of what one of the readings are saying about a Marxist idea - Organic Composition of Capital.

Now, who would want to call me a useless Eco student just not fit to appreciate the beauty of the subject?
Damn you, if you did! If not anything else, I am a purist. ( Yeah Amiya, I liked it when you used the word for me :D)

5 comments:

Butterfly said...

Don't worry! how can u be sure that u will flunk your exam tomorrow? If u try your best today, your exam will definitely be good. Besides, you are trying to gather some information from the net. Just don't get nervous.

Swetank Gupta said...

Way to go, purist. That's all I could make out of the post (I choose to ignore the first part of the first sentence, for it doesn't apply to you.)

All the best. Don't worry, you'll do really well. My wishes will keep you in good stead. :P

RB said...

Sinjini
It was a feeling. Now I am sure because I know what I did in the paper.
But thanks for the lovely words. Felt really nice. :-)

Swetank
hehehe...
Thanks for the wishes. I'll use them for other exams because this one was so royally ******. :D

That Girl said...

That grin was to acknowledge the last line, btw, in case you wondered as to its context.

RB said...

Got the context, Amiya. :-)