Monday, January 29, 2007

At Home...

I have been home for the last five days and I’ve spent time so uselessly after a really long time. At times it feels good to not do anything at all. Although there is always that pestering in the head to open some books! Even so.

Two of my friends’ brothers got married yesterday. And according to my calculations that have been happening for the last 6 years, my brother too should have been married by now. I’m still waiting.
Although, one of my cousins is getting married soon. So I am looking forward to some fun. And is buying silk as well as silver a difficult task or what! You just want to buy everything. And you CANNOT. Damn!
And oh, for the first time I saw what a bummer a dry day is for those who want to go out and have fun on a holiday.
++++++

OP Naiyyar passed away. I love that man’s music. The horses’ tap in the background of every song was awesome. Strangely, it was never annoying as one may think it would be. I hope he rests in peace.
++++++

I finally started making my scrapbook. It’s turning out to be pretty so far.
Just realised that it is a little amusing how some moments turn into memories and others into nightmares.
++++++

Papaji and I had a deal that the next time he goes out of Delhi, I’ll go with him. And his next trip was slated for March. But before that he is going to Kerala and that’s in mid Feb. And I cannot miss college at that time. I hate the situation that I am in!
++++++

I am amazed at how Moninder Singh’s son wants things to be settled outside of UP jurisdiction. Are the parents and families of all those children who got killed ruthlessly idiots? Yes, the whole country knows the current state of law and order in that state but isn’t it in just as deplorable state for those seeking justice? No doubt whatever happened was a slap in the face of all those responsible for administration, etc but I could not help but feel elated by the way that man got beaten. The whole state of things disgusts me too much!

5 comments:

Kanika said...

Its amazing how you do so much without doing anything....

Nice wrte up girl

~ Deeps ~ said...

hmm.....doesnt sound like u r getting bored at home....... :D

RB said...

Kanu
Ummm...I know that I did not do anything. But is there really anything that I did while not doing anything? I'm a little confused. :O

Thanks...

DK
Not at all. :D

b. said...

Sahi hai yaar....go on lady explore the world!!!

RB said...

Bhaskar
Is everybody reading things that I have not written or is there a hidden meaning? :O

I thought this post was in my category of vella stuff.