Sunday, January 07, 2007

100 Percent


This is a picture of Ma's Pa or Papaji as everybody in the family addresses him. I have had this picture for a few weeks now and every time I thought about it, I felt that I should write a post about him. But I think it would be unfair if I attempt to do that because there is so much to be known about him by those who don’t. There is so much to be told by someone like me who lived the first few years of her life with him. And one post or even my ability to put thoughts into words would not be enough.

I just love this picture. I love him. Today, I am ambidextrous, confident about myself, hopeful about travelling, appreciative of sketching, interested in learning Urdu, understand what determination really is, and a lot more because of him.

3 comments:

Butterfly said...

Me first!!
Papaji looks very sweet. But do try to write something about him, coz I really want to know.

Swetank Gupta said...

Touched!

I really am.

RB said...

Sinjini
Hey, congrats on your first MF on my blog. :-)

Yeah, he's very sweet. Umm...I don't know if I can write. Maybe I'll try another time. Thanks for the comment though.

Swetank
:-)