Monday, August 23, 2010

Words That Turn Me On

I do not know if it happens with you, but some words always make me feel good in a strange way. They do not necessarily have to have a relevant context. Maybe it is just the way they sound, or maybe it is some scientific sub-conscious connect. I don't know. All I know is that some words make me happy. Yes, that can also happen. :-)

Here's a list of a few of them, in no particular order.

Economics
Corporate
Single
London
Establish
Humour
Travel
Class
India
Air-force
Power
Running
Quality

Why don't you share some of yours if you know what I am talking about. :-)

13 comments:

Subhadip said...

Travel
India
Nostalgia
Football
Himalaya

Just a few words that came to my mind reading your post :)

Anonymous said...

Travel
Love
Life
Marketing
Explore
Silence
Himalayas
Culture
Music
Photograph

Vinaya said...

Airforce- anyday!

RB said...

Subhadip,
:-) I will add Himalayas to my list once I start exploring them.

Apoorva,
Heyy... good to see you around! :)
Wanna share how 'love' and 'life' are in your mind? To me, they are the two most abused words around.

Vinaya,
:-)

Jas B said...

Army
Rush
India

to name a few...
:)

Namrata said...

Politics
Philosophy
basketball
friends
coffee
rains
seas
wisdom
.
.
.
....

think i should write a post on this one! very interesting!

RB said...

Jas,
Sooper! :D

Namrata,
Cool! I am waiting already. :-)

Shreya said...

Media
Workaholic
Weird
CEO
Power
Influence
Friends

:)
:)
:)

RB said...

Shreya,
No prize for guessing that I love all your words there! And you probably know why. :-)

SS said...

Travel
Mountains
Photograph
India
Backpack
Books
Explore
Food
Rain
Learn
Art
Music
Red
Adventure
Flowers
Memories
Solitude

RB said...

@Swati,
Flowerrss!!! :D

Cool list!

akshay said...

travel
hitchhiking
rajasthan
snakes
India
the tricolor
rasmalai
sisters
technology
water
trekking

RB said...

Rasmalai!! :D