Monday, March 29, 2010

Window View

While I lay sprawled on my bed with the laptop sitting in front, an unconscious gaze out the window with a half-drawn curtain made for the most beautiful moment of the day. I am not sure if that was for the previous day, or for the day that was to begin, but the 5:00 am moon with an orange hue was most mesmerising for sure.


Something similar to this, but a lot higher up in the sky...


PS - I am glad I did not choose to live in a golf course-view room even in the second year when there was a choice. The sun and moon taking turns to visit my door and window, both have been totally worth the two years in this room.

5 comments:

Jas B said...

Wow this photograph is amazing, magical, and may I say romantic! :) The moon photos alwys remind me of the song "Khoya khoya Chaand, khula aasmaan, aankhon mein saari raat jayegi..."!

P. said...

The Lavale sunrises, sunsets and moonrises are among the most beautiful moments I have ever been a part of.

223 has been a great room for a lot of things, but the sunlight streaming through it, is one of the things I have always been in awe of!

Will miss it too.

RB said...

Jas,
:) I know what you mean.

Priyam,
:)

That Girl said...

Godddddddddd that moon pic is gorgeous! Like, insanely gorgeous? Just saw it and it was almost surreal, the whole feel of that pic. Wow wow wow.

RB said...

Amiya,
And how I wish I could steal all these compliments by saying that I clicked it. :D
Borrowed it from Google Images.