Thursday, October 08, 2009

Tagness

I am utterly bored even though I have two more exams tomorrow. Therefore, nothing better than taking up a tag!


1. What is your current obsession?
I have OCD. Let's not go into my obsessions.

2. What are you wearing today?
My standard room stuff - shorts and something white.

3. What's for dinner?
There was disappointing shreekhand among other things.

4. What was the last thing you bought?
Tomato soup!

5. What are you listening to right now?
My neighbour's wonderful voice in the corridor. I am secretly hoping that she is looking to get a job as a journalist in the print media, not broadcast.

6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
He's one of the most patient and encouraging friends I have.

7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
I still don't know.

8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Shorts and sunglasses.

9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Just the next hour? Dancing somewhere?

10. Which language do you want to learn?
Urdu

11. What’s your favourite quote?
I don't quite subscribe to the favourite quote concept.

12. Who do you want to meet right now?
Tarun

13. What is your favorite colour?
Green

14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
A denim skirt that I had bought last year

15. What is your dream job?
I don't have a dream job. I just have many expectations from the job I hope to get soon.

16. What’s your favourite magazine?
I don't read magazines.

17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
$100 today means somewhere close to 4,600 INR. I could make a loooong trip to some place nice!

18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
I'm the plain jane when it comes to dressing. All things bling seem strange to me.

19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
Who is a style icon?

20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
I like them short and straight with a fringe. :D

21. What are you going to do after this?
Study services marketing

22. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
Up or Down perfume by Nike
Kohl for the eyes
Does moisturiser count?

23. What inspires you?
Appreciation

24. Give us three styling tips that always work for you
Good perfume
Nicely done up hair
And a happy smile

25. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
Frown and just find something to wear

26. Coffee or tea?
Tea, please

27. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Find a person to talk to. Or a place to write in.

28. What is the meaning of your name?
A verse in the vedas

29. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
Oh, there are quite a few!

30. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Heeee! Today's shreekhand was bad, but all things sweet are one better than the other.

31. Favorite Season ?
Winters

32. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
You kidding me? Best I can do is get you stuff that you would like to cook for you and me.

33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
If I don't care about them, I don't have to make the effort to avoid. If not, well, it's a tough deal...

34. What are you afraid of the most?
Old age

35.Is it possible to be in love with two persons simultaneously?
Totally

Brand management, integrated marketing communication & services marketing tomorrow. One day closer to home tomorrow. :-)

2 comments:

R said...

Urdu. WOW. The only thing I want to talk about here is Urdu :) It's awesome. My maternal grandfather knew Urdu, even read stuff in the language. I used to be so fascinated, going to the Old Delhi Library with him. I picked up some words, but then lost touch.

Someday, even I shall. And Spanish.

RB said...

Even my maternal grandfather taught me bits of Urdu when I was little.
But your trips to the library must have been fun!

Someday, for sure. :-)