Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Potty Takes Priority

I'll make this quick, have two most scary papers tomorrow.

Very important part of life.
Especially when you are on antibiotics.
Especially when the stomach automatically finds out that you are tensed.
Especially when the general state of being of the stomach is anyway effed up.
Also when you eat wrong stuff because the last thing you want to do is be hungry while studying.
And when the campus mess feeds you wrong stuff too. :-/

I forgot: when you have an effed up lower back, potty anyway is a daily problem.

Blah! This is why I am potty-obsessed. My visit to the museum is still due.

2 comments:

R said...

Where? The Museum of Potty Issues?

Aww, this is so unfair. So much to do everyday and you have to worry about potty too. I'll pray for you. :)

RB said...

Hehee... No, the Toilet Museum. Related stuff, you see. :D

And thank you so much for the concern and prayers. Much appreciated. :-)