Thursday, October 15, 2009

Friendliness

It is interesting how some people (including good friends) feel 'scared' of me and my moods, and try avoiding finding me in a cross mood. On the other hand, there are some who cross that line and find all my raised eyebrows and straight-faced muted expressions funny. Or feel that they can make fun of it all because they find my moods harmless. Of course, you have to get past the ugly statements I pass when I am like that, but these people don't seem to bother.
It is comforting to have a few friends like these. They make life a lot easier.

8 comments:

~ ॐ ~ said...

isn't that corny and cliche'd :D

~ ॐ ~ said...

I mean who would do that to you with you? :D eh girl?

Me said...

this is one of my most unusual of all friendship I have ever had..
When I have the person right in front of me, and still I feel a deeper more meaningful connect via your blog.. :)
Happy Diwali in Delhi :)

RB said...

Prashant,
Kuch corny and cliched nahi hai! Ye sab originally Aarbee hai. Without even the set parameters. Hmph!

Deepti,
:-) I'm just glad you find a connect!

Happy Diwali to you too! :-)

~ ॐ ~ said...

So original inside the box is it? :D

Subhadip said...

Hmm... confessions of a bored-at-home mind?

RB said...

Prashant,
Nahi bhai. Not inside the box na. There is no box here!!

Subhadip,
You can say that. :)

swetha said...

hmmmm......