Monday, January 01, 2007

Somebody Stop!

IMS
You are important to us.
Enrol for CAT ’07/ CAT ’08. We give you proper guidance. Always at your service.
M*****F****** don’t even have those people’s names in their data anymore who are still attending goddamn classes at their centre. The student page does not exist.


Hutch
Hiiii! Welcome to Hutch!
Their customer care executives have been attending to other customers for over 36 hours. Go Anil Ambani!!


Osaka
We love salt. It is being sold in the market for free. Our special for New Year’s – salt noodles, salt potatoes, salt manchurian, salt BLAH!

We are the IIMs. We don’t care to put up any information on any of our websites. Don't you just love us?

We are Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. We refuse to load the site that you want to visit. We don’t mind redirecting you to other sites though.

We are DU. We believe in obsolete, obscure, sucky, sleep-inducing curriculum. Read it. Read more of it. We have extra suggested reading too. See, your teacher loves us. She will give those optional readings for the exams too. We SUCK!

We at Eveready don’t believe in quality anymore. You buy new batteries and we guarantee that they will NOT work.

I am your mind. I believe in bothering you as much as I can because you use me too much. Take a break and give me a break, woman!

10 comments:

~ Deeps ~ said...

relax gal........atleast not on thef irst day of the yr :)

Unknown said...

Much as I sympathize with you, I agree with D as well. R-E-L-A-X.

RB said...

DK and Woodsmoke
I know guys. But I was just SO irritated last night that I needed to yell and this was the only way out.

D said...

you sure are in for one helluva new year!!! good good.. keep it going... hehehe... happy new year!

R said...

Eew. Excluse DU, add IP University and MICA Admission procedure for me please.

RB said...

Deepak
hehee...
Happy New Year to you too. :)

Rohit
DU will remain. But be my guest in adding those.

Swetank Gupta said...

You echo my feelings. The list will remain as long as yours, the contents might vary a bit, but the sentiments are exactly the same.

RB said...

Swetank
Cool! I'm glad I could put words to some of your feelings. :P

That Girl said...

Haha!! I can hear you mouthing all these things in your typical way :D :D

Happy new year.

RB said...

Amiya
hehehe....

I love your comments. :-)

Happy New Year to you too!!