Monday, January 15, 2007

It Works

This is something that I had cut out of a newspaper quite a few years ago.
I think I am digging up a lot of stuff nowadays but at times, it feels good to go back to certain things. The reason why they were saved was to make me feel good on a later date.

# The greatest asset: Faith

# The most effective sleeping pill: Peace of mind

# The worst thing to be without: Hope

# The most beautiful attire: SMILE!

# The most powerful channel of communication: Prayer

# The most contagious spirit: Enthusiasm

# The most destructive habit: Worry

# The greatest joy: Giving

# The greatest loss: Loss of self respect

# The greatest problem to overcome: Fear

# The most worthless emotion: Self-pity

# The two most power-filled words: I can

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the last point. It's great.

RB said...

Woodsmoke
:-) It is...

Subhadip said...

Nice motivation factors.

~ Deeps ~ said...

good points, dont agree with all

RB said...

Subhadip
Yeah..

DK
Which ones?

~ Deeps ~ said...

this one The most effective sleeping pill: Peace of mind

i wud have written : hard day's work

RB said...

DK
Hmmm. I think that is equally valid. :-)

That Girl said...

Some of 'em are cool.

It reminds me of that poster you see a lot here & there - "Six most important words", "Five most important words"... "Least important word".

:)

RB said...

Amiya
:-)
Haan...

But good that these are not mine. Otherwise mujhe kitta bura lagta aise comparison se. :P