Thursday, January 04, 2007

In The Air

I discovered a new method of raising the energy level today. I was surprised by the results but was definitely more than happy to accept them.

It is something as simple as JUMPING. I usually do a lot of jumping around but that is very different from what I did today. That is when I am anyway high.
And if it is as part of an exercise routine which is how it was supposed to be today too then it’s just another exercise.

But today, as soon as I started it, it induced some strange but amazing feeling. I definitely felt retarded but that’s what the whole point is. It was A W E S O M E!

- January 3rd.

4 comments:

~ Deeps ~ said...

keep on jumping lady :)

RB said...

DK
Totally! :-)

Swetank Gupta said...

Yo!

(That's just because I couldn't find anything to say :|)

RB said...

Swetank
Yo! works just fine. :-)