Friday, January 08, 2010

Screw It!

I made an effort to look good to feel good today. Good hair day and my super-sexed black-rimmed glasses from the past added to it. So, mentally, I feel better.

Yesterday, while I was at the hospital, a revolution began in college. This time it was more than words. The man I hate is almost out of here thanks to the unity of the batch. The news will be officially confirmed in a batch meeting at 10:00 p.m. It finally feels good to be here.

Somebody offered me a good job today. Just that it isn't directly related to what I am looking at. I need to figure how to handle this 'tactfully'.

The colour status movement on Facebook is much much bigger than I thought it was. I read the word 'cyber-flashing' for it somewhere! But it's good to be part of it. Google it if you don't know what I am talking about. :-)

The rest is all ok. You can hope to read more about my struggle to find a job over the coming months.

4 comments:

Arobindo said...

best of luck....you will find a job....don't worry about it

RB said...

Thanks! :)

Puneet said...

I know.. the color status thing has indeed caught on. I'm thinking about starting a similar one for guys ;) Not sure how many takers I'll have though. A movement without a cause?? I know.. I'll be the true pioneer :D

RB said...

Hehe... why don't you try it out? :)