Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tagged

Okay people!!! My first tag on this blog! Whooppiieeee!!
1.Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it?
There’s one on the inside of my right thigh. Childhood story - I was actually acting like a dumb monkey – was on my bicycle and moving in circles in a park where there was lots of sand and mud. Kept ghoomoing and ghoomoing and ghoomoing and expectedly fell real bad! The leg got cut by the cover of the cycle’s chain or something.


2. What is on the walls in your room?
A clock, a calendar and a lizard. Ugh!

3. What does your phone look like?
Pretty! :P
It’s black and it has rounded edges so it keeps falling – as in, if it tries to fall I can’t get a grip of it and it ends up hitting the ground! Rock solid!
4. What music do you listen to?
My mood decides that. Barring Himesh Reshammiya, hip-hop and metal, I can listen to anything.


5. What is your current desktop picture?
Hehehee…
Sorry, just that this question will reveal my predictable side. It’s a picture of a leaf – green! But a very pretty picture! Zoomed in and all.


6. What do you want more than anything right now?

Oh there are so many things! Don’t get me started.

7. Do you believe in gay marriage?
Umm...yeah! To each his own! Just let people do what they want to. Why an issue is made out of everything, I just don’t get it.


8. What time were you born?
I was born at 10:55 p.m.
:P

9. Are your parents still together?
Yeah
10. What are you listening to?
Just the keys of my keyboard going tap-tap

11. What's something people may not know about you?
That I’m also messy and untidy and unhygienic at times. :P

12. The last person to make you cry?
Last person who did or last person who ever will?

13. What is your favourite perfume/cologne?
I’ve been using the same fragrance for almost 2 years now and am finally bored of it. But I haven’t found anything better yet so it’s still Nike for Woman!
14. What kind of hair/eye color do you like on the opposite sex?

Seriously, it does not matter! There are so many other things/issues that I’d like to have a preference for than dumb hair/eye colour.

15. Do you like pain killers?

Huh? Like them as in, enjoy them? NO!
Like them as in, for the purpose they serve? Not even that! One of the most useless scientific discoveries!

16. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Nope!

17. Favourite pizza topping?
Jalapenos AND olives. Yummm! :D

18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
CHINESE! My bro promised me a Chinese dinner and did not finally get it. :

19. Who was the last person you made mad?
Erm…I don’t wanna think about that. And frankly, I don’t know.


20. Is anyone in love with you?
I hope so.

DONE! Not tagging anyone. Pick it if you like it. :-)

12 comments:

That Girl said...

Oh I'm still the first! Hah, cool.

Why does the scar story remind me of those pups who chase their own tails? :)

Yes, I know about the lizard... ughhh!

Himesh and metal, uhh how could you put the two in the same bracket?

No surprises there!

Really, you can be messy? Like, tolerate the micro-specks of invisible dust, can you? Wow.

And I think 'the last person to cry' means the person who made you cry most recently.

One of the most useless scientific discoveries!
Really?! Why? I love them.

Jalapenos AND olives.
Mmmmmmmmmmm!!

Nice tag, enjoyed reading it. Guess I'll take it up too.

~ Deeps ~ said...

nice........waiting for something like that on ur blog for a long time :)

R said...

*Rohit can't leave a comment because he is busy thinking about jalapenos and olives (add capsicum and mayo for that ultimate salad.)*

Jayant said...

Yay! I'm tagging myself. Right now, so that I can sit down with PF after that. :P
And Jalapenos and black olives! 'Yummmm' is the most appropriate expression! :D

RB said...

Amiya
You were just meant to be the first one on this post. :-)

Ummm...now that you've mentioned that, I kinda feel that it was like a pup chasing its tail. Funny. :D

Himesh and metal, well, no offence - just that I can't listen to either of them. But yeah, metal does not make me want to pull my hair apart the way HR does. :-/

:P

Yes yes, I can tolerate those micro specks. Cool na? :D

Ohk, let's not blame people. No point in that.

It's a useless discovery because the pain killer just makes you go numb for a while. It does not cure or heal. So what's the point of temporary relief?

Yummmmmmm....

Yeah take it up. Jayant ne to kar bhi liya. Get inspired.

DK
Yay!
:D

Rohit
Keep enjoying those thoughts. :)

Jayant
I know you've done the tag successfully but how much success in PF so far? :D

Ayush
Thanks! :)

Kanika said...

I would dial in a pizza for sure....or maybe a subway sandwich...now i am confused...

Unknown said...

Picking up the tag.
Done with serious businesses for a while...it's time to put my feet up and enjoy the vacations.

Silver Mist said...

I don't have any scars! :(
Is the lizard the same as the one you took pictures of? :P
You don't like Metal?? :0

You cannot be be messy! I refuse to believe that. No siree!

Painkillers are good. The very fact that they make you numb, makes them good :P

Jalapenos and Olives?? Ugh!!
Jalapenoes are just waaaaaaaay too spicy!

Nice post! Have been tagged by Jay, so will do it soon! :D

Shreya said...

dunno y...but i can easily imagine u on a cycl going round n round!!!!!

weirdly, our music choices are absolutely identical!!!!

n my 3 seater hostel room has been converted into a 5 seater.... with a lizard n mouse joining in....they werent provided with beds though. they just share ours... yuck!

n have never tried jalapenos n olives...so...no comments!!

RB said...

Kanu
So what did you finally order?

Woodsmoke
Yay!! Chhuti time! Saw your post, loved it. :-)

Ishani
You don't have any scars? What are you made of?? Ah, you have such awesome skin! My skin is idiotic enough to make scars out of shoe-bites too. I have scars all over!

Yes, it's the same lizard. :-/

Nope, no metal.

Trust me, I can be messy. I really can. Might not be able to beat Amiya (basis the Manali stories) but still, messy! :D

And that's why jalapenos are awweeessommeee!!!!

Yeah yeah, do it soon. I'm waiting.

Shreya
Long time, where have you been? No new posts either.

It's easy for you to imagine me like that? Why? I've always acted proper in front of you at least.

Yay for our taste in music! We seem to have similar choices in a lot of things, isn't it?

They shared your bed? You're kidding,right? :O

You've never tried jalapenos and olives? What does your Ecosoc make you eat then? :P
Next time, you must try them! They're just delicious.

MeMyself_n_I said...

jalapenos n olives...mmmmmmmm......
feel like having a sub RIGHT NOW.

and fine, no metal, but no rock either? and yes, gotta agree, can't stand hip hop.

and from what i've gathered from the other comments, the liazard is quite famous and your messiness has hardly, if ever, revealed itself to others. :-p

fun tag. i already have 2 tags pending. :-(
but will take this one up for sure.

RB said...

Tania
Ah, I see my mention of jalapenos and olives has evoked quite a few reactions! :P

No no, metal and rock are separate. Metal's too heavy for me.

Hehehe...
Yeah, I've made the darn lizard popular. Ugh!
And my cleanliness is a little overrated but it's fun (cleanliness, not the overrated-ness :P).
Actually, the overrated-ness is fun too. Oho!! They're both fun!

I'm waiting for the tag on your blog. :)