Friday, May 04, 2007

B-O-R-E-D

This might be boring.

I am bored.

People are boring me.

Life’s become boring.

This stupid word keeps making a comeback.

You see, I am boring you too.

There is nothing new that I am doing/ did/ bought/ said/ thought/ tried/ blah and blah.

What I did do today was spend a whopping 200 bucks on getting some notes photocopied. 200!! Load of crap it is, I have to tell you. Precious money...I could have bought the silver earrings I’ve been eyeing for so long! Haye!

I thought one cat had littered in my backyard, turns out that another one did in my next door neighbours’ adjacent backyard. Talk about seeing (more) creepy kittens around! And NDMC only has a dog-nuisance helpline; nothing for cats. Biased fools!

My personal-bad-weather is almost over. I see green leaves popping out. There is a little less dust in the air. I am kinda happy. Of course, gonna have to live with the heat for many more months so we’re just avoiding that topic.

I am also wondering how the world would have completely crashed if there was no humour around. At least mine would have. So lots of kisses for all the people who make me laugh!! (May I put two more exclamation marks please?)

I dropped the receiver of my landline last night (for the nth time) and now it refuses to produce enough sound for me to be able to hear what the other person is saying. It has such a crippling effect! I almost don’t have a phone in my room!

Did you know that the 7:58 a.m. metro from Central Secretariat remains stationed at the platform for 5 minutes before moving? It is so unbelievably unsettling to sit in a train which refuses to move!

It also turns out that 3 hours is a very long time if you have to write non-stop, are feeling suffocated, sleepy, tired, puke-ish, and more! Ugh!
I just have 2 more exams left. :D
Sleeplessness can also make you act extremely drunk. Come meet me on the morning of my next exam, you’ll know. But people don’t appreciate any of it at that time. And they don’t even understand that I can’t help it. :-(

Been blabbering, have I?

Boring, is it?

Told ya, didn’t I?

Sowry! Or soury? Or plain sorry?

Ok ok, going.

17 comments:

MeMyself_n_I said...

200 bucks on photocopies?? that must hurt.

dear god, 2 more??? how in heaven's name will you survive? i had only one 3 hour paper and i nearly collapsed after giving it.

i don't have a phone AT ALL in my room. so consider youself lucky. :-p

best of luck for the remaining ones.

p.s. - it's ringing! lmao.

MeMyself_n_I said...

incidentally, i'm not much of a cat person. i LOVE dogs though.

also, yes, humour. we wouldn't have survived without it.

RB said...

Tania
Yes, that hurt a lot. Thanks for understanding though.

I don't believe in surviving. I shall nicely live for the next 20 days and write these 2 exams. :D
And you'll learn how to write for 3 hours and not collapse by the time you complete the 3rd year. :)

Yes, I consider myself lucky 'coz I will get a replacement for this phone now. :)

Thanks for the wishes, those I terribly need.

I'm "redial"- ing. Lmao!!

I HATE cats. And I LOVE dogs too! Now that I'm out of college, you better take care of the ones there. :)

That Girl said...

These days [i]are[/i] so boring. I'm bored the entire day, can you imagine I didn't even feel like coming online today? (I eventually did, but that was cuz I didn't feel like doing anything else either)

Oh like Tania said, at least you have a phone in your room. I wish I did!

And awww you've got tiny li'l kittens scampering around your place right now? Wish I had some over here :)

And I'm tiiiired of giving 3 hour exams. Get bored even in the middle of writing 'em! I'm sure you do, too. Sigh.

Kanika said...

muah to you too......for you add smiles in my life. Everytime I read a post written by you I have a mile long smile......And hey...I am bored too

RB said...

Amiya
Yeah, the same happened to me last night. Signed out without putting any pressure on myself to do it.

I've suddenly started feeling good. Not many of you have that kind of access to phone, do you? :P

Aur yeh kittens na main tujhe dabbe mein daal kar la doongi. You can keep them all and do whatever when they're not so tiny anymore. Ugh!

And I know!! The other day Pranav asked me when I write 'coz every time he looks up, I'm apparently looking around. It's bloody boring! :D

Kanu
You're so sweet. :)

Butterfly said...

Even I have to xerox lots of things for my studies. Very often.
But, I've never had to spend 200 bucks on photocopies!(thankfully)
Cats are horrible creatures. Once, a at had crept into our kitchen and had tasted the chicken curry cooked by my mother. One full container of chicken (and my mother's hard work)had become a waste.:-/

Silver Mist said...

I'm bored too! Except this post was fun!
Phone toh chodo, I don't even have my own room!
You lucky!

My hand hurts so much after the 1st two hours that I don't feel like writing after that. God, have to literally beg myself to write!

RB said...

Sinjini
Yes, cats are horrible horrible creatures. Horrible!

Silver Mist
Hehe...
YEAH, I have my own room! :P

That Girl said...

And oh I forgot to ask, 200 ki kya xeroxing karai tu ne???

~ Deeps ~ said...

seems like just one of those days when nothing is going right :(
cheer up gal :)

RB said...

Amiya
Just some IE stuff yaar.

DK
Arre, nahi to! All's cool. :)

Anonymous said...

grrrrrrrrr! Hope you are feeling better already.

Shruti said...

Hi richa, just came here surfing..
Reading abt collage and school in blogs always remind me of my life...the exams time and late night studies with a cup of coffee, half studing half sleeping..
How good they are..
Anyways..nice to be here..and will visit more often..
Take care..

That Girl said...

So this is how it feels when you visit my blog and there's nothing new.

UPDATE.

Bhaskar Jindal said...

Biased fools....lol

Liked the way this post was structured....very good indeed!

This time is always a little unsettling...Dont worry you wont even know when it will be all over and you would be a part of BIG BAD corporate world!!!

RB said...

EU
Yep yep! Good!!

Shruti
:)
Yeah, probably the best days ever.
Do keep visiting. :)

Amiya
Ahem! Your promised post is still pending too.

Bhaskar
Yes, very biased.
Thanks!! :)