Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Feeling Light

After four days of some heavy-duty going out/eating out my stomach started with its usual cribbing and grounded me for the next three days. So complete fun to complete rest, did it all in a week!
Apart from eating things that I probably shouldn't have, I invested time in pleasing my oldies and my dentist, watching some classics from Chashme Buddoor to Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar, trying to fix this bugger of a system that my pc has become and finally giving up on it, breaking my precious sun glasses, getting a new nosepin in a new colour, inheriting my uncle's camera with lots of accessories (till the time I get my own), clicking loads of pictures, fixing up driving lessons for myself, bidding farewell to a friend, getting presents from some people, singing and dreaming and so forth. It's been a good week. Last Wednesday night my feelings were bordering on wanting to burn up all the Micro Economics of the world, and here I am singing Dilbar Mere with Amitabh Bachchan today(:P)...drastic fluctuations pressure, tension and a free mind bring about!
And nothing much, really. Just enjoying my tiny little summer break. Have one more day of it. Excited. :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooohhhhhhhh! Sounds like such a lovely summer.I love hand-me-down gadgets. :))

Unknown said...

Tell me more about the nosepin.

RB said...

EU
hehe..
'lovely summer' sounds SO non-Delhi. :D

Woodsmoke
It is a purplish blue stone. I was quite sick of the prism-ish one that I'd been wearing for 2 months.
And btw, you might just be a little surprised when you come back because now it's hard to spot a woman without a nosepin here. There are just way too many who cannot carry it off. ;P

Silver Mist said...

Maaan you sound so busy!
And inheriting a camera, WOW! Lucky!:)

And dilbur mere???

RB said...

Ishani
Heee... And now I'll be officially busy. :P
Yep yep, camera!

And yeahhh...dilbar mere. Fun song. :P