Monday, March 12, 2007

Puppets and Paupers

Economics is back on the table! Not that it could or would have gone anywhere far yet...but yes, I am officially back to the grind. I wish somebody gave me an official datesheet too so that I could start planning stuff. It has been delayed enough!

So, with the subject coming back, day-dreaming is back too. And it’s quite annoying. I neither like it (‘coz then I get behind my ‘schedule’) nor does it lead to anything concrete...just (not so plain) dreams.
Hmm....dreamed a few nice dreams today.

Anyway!
I still don’t like sitting at home. Each day is a boring drag. My idle mind plays dirty games with my heart. And there is no one to talk to! What a pain!
Not forgetting (or not allowed to forget) that I instantly start putting on weight if I sit home.

So today was a day dedicated to rain, sleep and Menwhopause. Yeah, I got the bug from you know who (Ahem! I meant where). :P
Of course, there was a dash of trans-national corporations and poverty, etc. too. But just a dash of it.

Was just rambling for no reason...
Good night!

Please don't try too hard to link the title to my post. It's only because I've fallen in love with this song. 5 minutes and 10 seconds of pure bliss!

8 comments:

R said...

Hahahaa..
All the best with your finals..

And this way, if I start putting song titles to my posts, I dont think any post would ever have a sensible one! Like right now I'd possibly make a post with a title something like 'Artificial Smile'..!

But yeah, I love Puppets and Paupers too. Specially the part where Sarab goes 'Much too late.. much too soon'.. Mann..

~ Deeps ~ said...

another convert.....btw eco and rock is quite a potent combination :D

Kanika said...

All the best girl....MENWHOPAUSE...interesting coinage...very very interesting and oh yes...Dream on! :)

Unknown said...

Rohit Talwar should get paid by Menwhopause. Like officially, everyday. (That would also ease the pressure on me who is constantly being reminded by him that I will eventually have to adopt him.)

Butterfly said...

I had planned to listen to the songs from Menwhopause today. But, I couldn't, thanks to the Bangla Bandh called here today. My parents had to attend office inspite of the bandh and I was worried all day coz Kolkata was not at all at peace today.But, I'll surely listen to them very soon.:-)
And, Best of Luck with your finals. You'll surely do well. Just don't worry.

That Girl said...

Well the exams are starting sooooo late, it's given me another excuse to postpone my study plans. You can afford to dream too, without feeling guilty :)

And R made me download the album too, am loving the songs :)

RB said...

Rohit
Hey...thanks!

And yes, I can imagine what your blog titles would be like then. But why on earth Artificial Smile? I don't like the idea of that. your ":|" would be better.

And yes, Puppets n Paupers is coooool. :D

Thanks for the music again.
DK
Hehehee...
Hmmm...doesn't sound too bad.

Kanu
Yes, interesting it is. :-)

Woodsmoke
hahaa...
Sounds good!

And in case they do, lemme know too. Am in serious need of some cash.

Sinjini
Oh! I hope all's cool now.
But yeah, do listen to them.

And thaaanks. I'll need all these wishes this time.

Amiya
Oye are you sure that that datesheet is final? Coz if it is, I'll be a little cool too. It's a different case that I'm not studying abhi either. But that's coz of the scene at home. Really need to get down to some studying ya...

And I'm really glad he made me listen to the songs too. :)

R said...

I wrote that..I don't know why. In all probability, I was listening to that song that time!