Monday, March 26, 2007

Oldies

Old pictures. Old friends. Old chats. Old people. Old routines. Old songs. Old clothes. Old hairstyle. Old allergies.

Pictures remind of faces and of smiles. Have forgotten moments.

Friends – some have constantly been there and some reappear from time to time. Each one is special.

Chats are a HUGE time-pass but bring not just smiles but even laughter back. Evergreen, maybe.

People – They have so much to offer! Love, above all.

Routines – Walking and jogging, trying to get back to where I was. Feels good.

Songs – Cannot be matched.

Clothes – I have way too many of them. Someone else needs them more.

Hairstyle – It is what I have had for most part of my life. Safe and still good. :D

Allergies – Will always remain, I guess.

4 comments:

Kanika said...

:)

OLD IS GOLD...as an OLD saying goes!

RB said...

Kanu
Totally! :)

~ Deeps ~ said...

looking for a permanence in the ever changing world :)

RB said...

DK
Oops...where did you read that? :)