Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Next Leg?


It's December. I can officially reflect on the year so far. While that was not the intent with which I opened my notepad to write, it seems a decent enough context. 

Keeping the bad health (which, by the way, is the only constant in my life) and a general sense of depression aside, the year has been good. 

I worked endlessly and put my heart in this job & the people around me. I had a goal. I wanted a promotion. And I got it. 
I saw the sea in its clearest form and I saw the mighty mountains too. 
I even had some friendships and relationships take turns which provided a perspective that I otherwise would not have considered. 
    
As of now, I do not have a goal. In any aspect of life. I am vaguely exploring new things, but I need some new challenges. I need some new to-dos. Here, I am attempting to list out some things that I would like to do in the coming months...

Suggestions are welcome too.

# As demotivated as I may be, I will re-start with some form of fitness routine. Maybe work towards losing 1 kg a month. That should be okay.  
# Visit Ladakh. Yes, I shall try again. Maybe you can be nice this time?
# Join dance classes. I think I should finally move my ass for this one.  
# With the hope of getting my back and leg fixed, I hope to go back to driving.
# Become as proficient as one can be in an industry vertical
# See the tiger
# Seriously work towards buying my house. Have saved enough EDMs!

This looks very ambitious. I will need another Excel sheet to create phase-wise plans for some of these. Oooh, that should be fun! :D

Done! 

Now if you will excuse me, I have to go for a meeting to set some formal objectives for the next performance cycle.

Ta!  

2 comments:

Shreya said...

Count me in for Ladakh? Seriously.

RB said...

Okay. Expect an email on this in April 2013. :)