Sunday, August 19, 2012

JLT


# Beach holidays are far more expensive than those in the mountains
# Facebook might not be as much fun any more, but it still has potential to make you waste hours together
# I think I need a new phone. My fifth Samsung!
# It's been a year since the dreamy Orchha trip
# I need more money
# Blogger.com is testing my patience
# I have happily taken a due compensatory off for my birthday. But I have no plans.
# Clearly, I have wasted the entire weekend in front of my laptop
# Dell still rocks!
# I talk a LOT when with my latest doctor
# Grey's Anatomy taught me that surgeons love opening people up before I learned that in real life
# I like second half of a year more than the first half
# Going by how much I spend on doctors' fees, I will never be able to buy a new lens
# The other day somebody repeated after me that I have been single for over three years :O
# I want to go dancing
# I can't believe I have still not seen Ice Age 4
# I am always smiling when the the little baby is around
# Till now nobody's clicked a nice picture of him and me together
# I think I can waste the next two days in front of my laptop too
# I want someone to write me a nice, long email
# Did I mention that I have a nice boss?

2 comments:

P. said...

- But one beach holiday toh banta hai? If nothing, then Muscat?

- We're going dancing this weekend. So tentatively tick that off your list

- If you're interested I have a cam version of Ice Age 4. I'd rather that you watch it on the big screen, though :)

- When I come to visit little mister, I'll take pictures. Make sure you have a good hair day :)

RB said...

Arre kiya to tha beach holiday. So expensive!

Yes, tentatively. Let's dance to the party rock anthem! :D

Ice Age. Doubt I will go now. :-/

Okie...yay!! :D