Friday, August 03, 2012

Jeeva!

I'm on a second trip to Odisha. Last time it was Bhubaneswar, Cuttack and Konark. This time, apart from Bhubaneswar, I've visited Jajpur. And there might be one more place to see. And I like what I have seen so far.

Things I've seen and liked so far:
# The Soura art
# Lush green paddy fields
# Smooth roads on NH5
# The massive Mahanadi
# Art work on city walls
# The few good restaurants I have visited in Bhubaneswar
# The to-die-for saris and dupattas

On neither of my trips I carried my camera. Feel a little bad about it. But clearly travelling light takes very high priority, especially when it is for work. Nonetheless, there are some pictures from my phone camera. Today's drive was beautiful. Yes, I can appreciate rain too.








Let's see what's next.

2 comments:

P. said...

Happy to see that rain has made it to the list of things that make you happy. Sometimes. :)

RB said...

:) Sometimes.